Hi All :) New to Forum

Hi, I'm Craig from Liverpool, I would like to just say Hello to everyone on the forum.

I hope to engage in some intriguing conversations and topics with you soon :)So glad to have found this forum.

hi I love british comedy too, ive grown up on it, its the best in the world when its done properly. cheers mark

Hi Craig and welcome. Some lively chats and debates can go on here and no mistake! :)

Thank you Marc P and Mark Gibson for your warm welcome :)

What are your favourite Sitcoms ever? I also have to say that these forums are great to discuss British comedy films, one of my fav has to be Snatch (2000) Directed by Guy Richie.

;)

Hello bud and welcome! :)

Mine has to be On The Buses. This site has made me enjoy a sitcom I have never heard off before called Mind Your Language

Quote: CraigM2014 @ 3rd May 2014, 6:27 PM BST

Thank you Marc P and Mark Gibson for your warm welcome :)

What are your favourite Sitcoms ever? I also have to say that these forums are great to discuss British comedy films, one of my fav has to be Snatch (2000) Directed by Guy Richie.

;)

Mine are Rising Damp, Carry on movies, One Foot in the Grave, Reggie Perrin, Ever Decreasing Circles, Young Ones, Black adder, Steptoe and Son, Only fools, I love a lot of them.

I like Snatch too, although ive not seen in it in ages. Most of the Carrys on I love, a lot of the Ealing Comedys are great, Kind Hearts and Coronets is brilliant and Wrong arm of the law, Entertaining mr sloane, Up Pompeii.

Quote: ComedyGeek @ 3rd May 2014, 7:21 PM BST

Hello bud and welcome! :)

Mine has to be On The Buses. This site has made me enjoy a sitcom I have never heard off before called Mind Your Language

"Stan!" Lol, love On the Buses, and Jack's unique dirty smile with those teeth. ;)

Love the film also.

Blakey lol.

Quote: Mark Gibson @ 3rd May 2014, 7:44 PM BST

Mine are Rising Damp, Carry on movies, One Foot in the Grave, Reggie Perrin, Ever Decreasing Circles, Young Ones, Black adder, Steptoe and Son, Only fools, I love a lot of them.

I like Snatch too, although ive not seen in it in ages. Most of the Carrys on I love, a lot of the Ealing Comedys are great, Kind Hearts and Coronets is brilliant and Wrong arm of the law, Entertaining mr sloane, Up Pompeii.

I also love all the Carry Ons, the whole cast were what made it a right Carry On. ;) Kenneth Williams, Sid James, Charles Hawtrey, Jim Dale and the one and only Frankie Howerd are my fave Carry On actors. ;)

I have only seen a few Rising Damp eps, and I enjoyed the film a lot, Leonard Rossiter and Richard Beckinsale were just amazing, so tragic about Richard though.

How about yours? :)

Wave Hello and Welcome to the site!

Quote: G180e @ 4th May 2014, 5:03 PM BST

Wave Hello and Welcome to the site!

Thank you G180e :) May I ask what your fav Sitcom is?

Quote: CraigM2014 @ 4th May 2014, 9:42 PM BST

Thank you G180e :) May I ask what your fav Sitcom is?

Very difficult question. I would probably have to say Only Fools and Horses.

how do's welcome to BCG Wave

OFAH is also my fav sitcom G180e. I shall check your Blog site out :)

"Who's there?"... "Knock knock" LMFAO

Hi George Roper :) What is your fav sitcom?

P.S/ Like the quote ;)

George's is On The Buses Craig :)

Yes I love On The Buses,and many more sitcoms like Ofah,steptoe and son.

Hi ComedyGeek :) What is your fav? I love all the 70-90 Sitcom's also :) Which sketch shows do you also enjoy?

Quote: george roper @ 5th May 2014, 10:09 PM BST

Yes I love On The Buses,and many more sitcoms like Ofah,steptoe and son.

Which Steptoe film was ur fav from them both? Also I love OFAH, what is your most fav ep? If you had to pick ;)