Viral Tap

Was anyone else unlucky enough to catch this? I wouldn't normally make a thread for something I dislike but I was blown away at just how rubbish this was.

I didn't have high hopes for it after reading the synopsis but with nothing else to do at 10pm on a Sunday I gave it a go. It's basically like flicking through random videos on YouTube but with a filter on that's filtered out all the funny and interesting ones. Then afterwards a member of the panel try and justify why they're giving these morons £250-£1000 for their awful clip.

The panel were all dreadful, I can only assume any decent comedian didn't want to be associated with this crap. I gave it I'd guess about 20-30 mins and didn't think it could get any worse but then they brought out Joey Essex and I just gave up on it Laughing out loud

I just hope they didn't do a pilot episode because if anyone watched a pilot of that garbage and thought we need to commission a full series then they deserve to be fired frankly.

Yes, I hated it too. Seemed really cheap and also the venue seemed small where it is taped it. Sounded like there was only 2 people in the audience.