BBC - in talks Generation Game Page 5

It'd be preferable to her.

Would you be watching the Generation Game whoever fronted it SootyJ? Please say no, and let's put this into perspective.

How about Jim Davidson and Roy Chubby Walker share presenting duties?

I swear a year or so ago sooty loved Miranda.

Everybody loves Miranda. People just try too hard to be cool on here sometimes is all.

Quote: zooo @ 21st April 2014, 10:36 PM BST

I swear a year or so ago sooty loved Miranda.

I was attracted to her, still am, I just don't find her funny.

Like you and that chav with the cross bow,

Too me she ain't her show is tiresome, second rate, 70s style week slapstick.
But a poor week simulacrum, she represents a sort of anti comedy that is just so prevalent. Emotive, but just not funny.

Maybe other people find her funny, but I don't. It's like Sex and the City on anti masturbation tranquilisers.

Quote: zooo @ 21st April 2014, 10:53 PM BST

He is not a chav. Teary

Worse he's an actor pretending to be a chav.

So if Miranda said "darling Soots, let's spend a romantic evening together on the beach, drinking champagne, eating oysters and watching my sitcom under a blanket with only the stars as our witness..."

You'd say no?

I'd say yes, provided she promised never to do comedy again.

Bearing in mind if we then married we'd be living in poverty on my writing earnings and whatever she got putting the tins of beans on the high shelves in supermarkets.

Gives you an idea how much I hate every comedy project she's done.

How did we go from Jenny Eclair, Dawn French and the Superlative Joe Brand to her is beyond me.

Why do you mention other women? Is it a comedy genre or an unwitting kind of sexism at play here. Remind me what the superlative Jo Brand sitcom was by the way?