BBC - in talks Generation Game Page 2

Very funny, Jennie! That's Brucie to a tee.

Quote: beaky @ 21st April 2014, 2:59 PM BST

Very funny, Jennie! That's Brucie to a tee.

Mind you he's got a smaller chin than you, beaks.

She was a stand up, and just had a tour-although it was only modestly successful.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 21st April 2014, 4:49 PM BST

She was a stand up, and just had a tour-although it was only modestly successful.

Do you mean as regards reviews, or ticket sales?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 21st April 2014, 4:49 PM BST

Mind you he's got a smaller chin than you, beaks.

Good game, good game!
(gurns)

Although I'm a fan of Miranda, I can't really see her as a host.

I think she sold out the O2 arena didn't she Zooo?

Quote: Marc P @ 21st April 2014, 5:12 PM BST

I think she sold out the O2 arena didn't she Zooo?

Seems like it went fairly well...

I can totally see her being a great host, personally. I guess we will see! Or not, if it's just a rumour.

With the critics I mean, she was always going to sell out.

I guess being enormously popular with millions of people... yes I guess she could hope, maybe dream of, the modest kind of success that selling out the second largest arena in the UK and one of the biggest in Europe represents.

Quote: Marc P @ 21st April 2014, 6:45 PM BST

I guess being enormously popular with millions of people... yes I guess she could hope, maybe dream of, the modest kind of success that selling out the second largest arena in the UK and one of the biggest in Europe represents.

Because popularity always equals quality.

Quote: sootyj @ 21st April 2014, 7:07 PM BST

I don't see why it shouldn't. Who decides what constitutes quality? Comedy doesn't exist in a vacuum. It only becomes comedy when someone laughs at it.

So as much as Mrs Brown's Boys makes me want to slit my wrists, it must be quality because it is beloved of so many people.

Do you tell jokes, Marc? I've not heard one from you yet.

Quote: sootyj @ 21st April 2014, 7:07 PM BST

Good quality or bad quality though?

Either.

I think she'd be perfect. Lots of slapstick, comments to camera - she's already halfway there!