Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy - Series 2 Page 3

I agree, the second episode was a lot funnier than the first.
Mainly because of the inclusion of Fantasy Man, who is my favourite character by far. I wouldn't mind if the whole show was about him to be honest. (And also because of the line 'imagine if you looked down at your penis to find it was an Indian man's finger', which for some reason made me laugh for ages.)

Ok, I wasn't as enamored with it as l thought I might be, I felt by trying to make it more coherent it's sort of lost some of the magic of last series. It's still an enjoyable watch though, my favourite is New York Cop, glad he's kept him in.

The second episode was much better. I think this was because the storyline was stronger and more coherent

Episode 2 was better...but epsidoe 3 was pretty much the same. Hmmm Huh?

Noel should go with his heart and get back to what I imagine he really wanted to do and that is random fantasy stuff without having to worry about it making sense...if it ain't broke and all that.

And poor New York Cop, how could he be left behind?? God damn you reality!!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 17th August 2014, 2:25 PM BST

Noel should go with his heart and get back to what I imagine he really wanted to do and that is random fantasy stuff without having to worry about it making sense

I agree. I suspect he's been pushed into this new format, that's why the "plots" are all about him being oppressed for being surreal, and about how unpopular the 1st series was. Series one was deeply flawed, in my opinion, but at least it had its own disctinct flavour; this just feels like a tired whacky CITV show.

Did they cancel this piece of shit yet or what?

Really as I did not enjoy it at all. I watched in the hope it would get better.

I was determined to give it a chance.
Until I noticed I dreaded the approaching hour of its broadcast.