Fantasy Football League Page 4

Quote: George Kaplan @ 7th October 2015, 9:12 PM BST

Fair enough. You need the FB post/message/request to be public though, so you reach his fans. Just post something in the VISITOR POSTS section on the left of the page.

Done it. Thanks for the suggestions mate

Quote: Stevie81 @ 7th October 2015, 9:15 PM BST

Done it. Thanks for the suggestions mate

Cool. Nice job. Hope it pays off.

If it doesn't, I've still got a feeling Twitter might get you somewhere. You could try Bob Mortimer. He's very active on it. As a footy (and comedy) fan he might well respond to your quest, and the fact you're so close to completing your collection. I think your situation is quite appealing to people, and is kinda fun, so you might get a better response than you think, even from the mighty Bob.

https://twitter.com/RealBobMortimer

Quote: George Kaplan @ 7th October 2015, 9:32 PM BST

Cool. Nice job. Hope it pays off.

If it doesn't, I've still got a feeling Twitter might get you somewhere. You could try Bob Mortimer. He's very active on it. As a footy (and comedy) fan he might well respond to your quest, and the fact you're so close to completing your collection. I think your situation is quite appealing to people, and is kinda fun, so you might get a better response than you think, even from the mighty Bob.

https://twitter.com/RealBobMortimer

George...reckon you could make enquiries on my behalf?

Quote: Stevie81 @ 7th October 2015, 9:38 PM BST

George...reckon you could make enquiries on my behalf?

Laughing out loud

Sorry, I don't have an account. I just lurk on a few bands' pages now and then. I'm Old School Message Boards only. :D

Quote: George Kaplan @ 7th October 2015, 9:45 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Sorry, I don't have an account. I just lurk on a few bands' pages now and then. I'm Old School Message Boards only. :D

Know any other message boards, aside from cookd and bombd?

Quote: Stevie81 @ 7th October 2015, 9:46 PM BST

Know any other message boards, aside from cookd and bombd?

Nothing useful in this context. There was a thread a while back in the General Discussion forum here about other sites people go on. I just did a quick search and couldn't find it, but I don't think it was all that extensive.

Assume you already know about Chortle?

The hunt goes on...

See my edit.

No I don't know about chortle

Quote: Stevie81 @ 7th October 2015, 10:00 PM BST

No I don't know about chortle

I'll probably get banned for mentioning it. ;)

Don't think its a forum I can episode request on anyway.

How about football mags like Four Four Two? Could run an ad, or maybe they have online forums? Are there any footy fanzines?

It's probably just not the sort of thing I can ask for in a magazine. I'm down about this, because someone on YouTube made it clear he could help, I supplied him with an ep that's not on YT, and now he seems to have buggered off, been a couple of months now, so I guess I've been done like a kipper.

Quote: Stevie81 @ 14th October 2015, 2:34 PM BST

It's probably just not the sort of thing I can ask for in a magazine.

I meant a classified ad that you pay for. No idea what the rates are.

Quote: Stevie81 @ 14th October 2015, 2:34 PM BST

I'm down about this, because someone on YouTube made it clear he could help, I supplied him with an ep that's not on YT, and now he seems to have buggered off, been a couple of months now, so I guess I've been done like a kipper.

You'll get there, mate. :D

LOL - hope so