Morning

Hi every one in comedy land. I've just joined late last night so ignore profile. I'm Hoping to for fill my comedy dreams probably like the rest of you.

I'm looking for a partner in crime to help with my idea for a film which is semi auto biographical and is set in the dark ages of the 1970's where the back drop is the fuel crisis,3 day working week, power cuts, and strikes. (You think it's bad now! it was crap then... Bugger me they don't know there born nowadays. Shit, I sound like me Dad )

Any how I digress . Here is a brief synopsis. It is about an teenage boy and set in the midlands of England with poor but loving parents of which the mother is Irish (Just like Mrs Brown, I kid ye not)and his right of passage in the terrible world of the 70's. his mundane village life changes when he gets the chance to go on a school trip.

I think the film would be a mix of the inbetweeners, Bruce Lee, Green Street and Carry on. (work that one out! Huh?)

If any one is interested get in touch. I'm shit at spelling and grammar, but I am clean and house trained if that helps.

Peace & Love

Boon

Hello and welcome to the site Wave

Thanks for the welcome mate.

How Do's Boon how are you ? enjoy ur time here at BCG

Bless you & Keep You.Thanks for the welcome George :D