Hey Guys

Hello All,

Nice to have a board up and running, one of the few things this wonderful site is missing :)

I'm Rick, I'm 26 and a Yorkshire boy. Have varying tastes in comedy, I like all sorts of stuff. Only Fools is my indisputable favourite, but after that, it depends what I saw last!

I love Early Doors at the moment, Good Life, Goodnight Sweetheart, Royle Family, Porridge, Phoenix Nights, Coupling, IT crowd, all sorts really.

I did write the original Early Doors guides for the site, but never found the time to write anything else, which was a shame because I enjoyed doing it. Look forward to discussing comedy with you all.

Rick

Heya Rick, welcome to the Boards! :)

Hey there Rick - I'm sure there'll be scope for quite a bit of expansion on the information already there before long!

And welcome. :)

Welcome :)

Welcome, :) but I'm confused - how come you have 302 posts and no User Profile? Am I missing summat? Are you a secret agent or spy? :O

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th October 2015, 9:15 PM BST

Welcome, :) but I'm confused - how come you have 302 posts and no User Profile? Am I missing summat? Are you a secret agent or spy? :O

It's a nine-year-old thread. This is what happened to tiger_rick:

tiger_rick spent three eventful years on the BCG forums. His opinions on comedies such as 'Honey For Tea' and 'Gumbo's Gremlins' were hugely appreciated by all. Unfortunately, following a safari holiday, tiger's head ended up gracing a podiatrist's waiting room's wall.

NUN!!!! What are you doing?????????????

Quote: Chappers @ 24th October 2015, 9:25 PM BST

NUN!!!! What are you doing?????????????

I'm carrying on Steve 'Give Me' Sunshine's example of resurrecting old threads.