Meetup in London

Heya everyone!

Was just wondering about arranging a meetup for all the members of the BSG - off the writers directory etc. Readers/writers/producers/actors etc.

Who would be interested?

I'll be there if I'm allowed! (I can't write anything funny to save my life)

Of course! I doubt there'll be too much bandying around of detailed ideas etc. Because everyone in this industry is paranoid of having their ideas stolen :)

Hi,

I'd be interested... but I live in the Midlands :(

Perhaps we can have a Birmingham meet up too :)

Count me in, but give me plenty of notice. I spend most of my days in sunnier climes nowadays, but relish any opportunities to spend (a short) time in Blighty.

Marvellous - we'll have to see who we get interested and where - seems like there's a fair few people interested though :)Maybe we could alternate between Birm and London

I would also be interested in meeting up in London.

BTW, congrats to Mark at BSG for creating this forum which I'm sure will prove to be very useful (and I'm not just saying that in an attempt to win of the prizes mentioned in the newsletter!)

Thomps74 - You're in London, Right?

*congratulates Mark* :)

Hi Lucy, yes, I'm in London (SE London to be exact, although I would imagine that somewhere in central London would probably be best for meeting up.)

Quote: Thomps74 @ August 21, 2006, 8:18 AM

BTW, congrats to Mark at BSG for creating this forum which I'm sure will prove to be very useful (and I'm not just saying that in an attempt to win of the prizes mentioned in the newsletter!)

Quote: Lucy @ August 21, 2006, 12:47 PM

*congratulates Mark* :)

Mark? Mark? :O I'm hurt! Teary

Yeah, I'll cast around and check out the numbers, it looks like it could be quite popular! It doesn't just have to be people off BSG, we could try and get some others in as well. All of us together must have some decent comedy connections. Eventually it'll probably develop into some sort of elite club where everyone wants entry and those that get refused spread rumours about how we abuse our superior intellect to invoke the devil... Ignore that last sentence...

Aaron, you're congratulated by default :) *congratulates in Aaron's general direction*

:D

(BTW, I'm also in on this meetup. :))

Good! A pub near a tube on the Northen Line? Or something more sinister Unimpressed?

I'd love to be involved too, but I live in Northern Ireland and may find it difficult to get there. Plus there's probably something decent on telly that I'd want to watch that day. So unless you can afford video conferencing, I probably won't be there. Teary

earman2009 - sorry to hear you might not be able to make it. I'm not sure how we'd set up video conferencing... ;)