So, you have won the lottery! Page 4

Lovey

Followed by arson, preferably.

Quote: Nogget @ 20th March 2014, 10:17 AM GMT

Nice idea, but how would you implement that scheme? You could post them all plain brown envelopes stuffed with cash, but that might perturb them. What's needed is to arrange for them to think they've genuinely won the dosh.

I already have all this planned :D It would involve using 2 separate legal firms - one where I was known and another which would act as an intermediary.We would work out some apparently valid reason why the person was receiving the money. Likewise with the vast donations I would make to charity, though probably only one legal firm would be needed. All this because I intend to stay anonymous. In the second case, I might meet with a charity rep at the lawyer's so I could see their gratitude at receiving a million or whatever, but naturally I would be in disguise.

I would build the next titanic

But that sank!

Quote: Guilbert @ 20th March 2014, 10:07 AM GMT

It can be a curse.

Just get new friends. You'll be operating in a social stratosphere which will totally alienate all your old mates. 'Hey, who wants to come to Vegas with me next weekend?' - not only can they not afford it but even if they could, they're tied to domestic drudgery, mundane activities and needy children.

It's all you lefties I feel sorry for, not only will you eschew all your previous values like Ben Elton, but even if you didn't, none of your cycling vegetarian friends would trust you ever again.

Look at the bods who achieve comedy writing success on here, one whiff of a commission and it's bye bye BCG.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 20th March 2014, 5:21 PM GMT

It's all you lefties I feel sorry for

Sympathy? Laughing out loud

I would want to own Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Having this conversation with you guys is like watching an elderly gran handing over a massive shopping list along with £5.

I hate to break it to you, but you might be underestimating just how much things cost. Not only the initial purchase, but also the upkeep, wages, insurance, etc.

But gawd bless ya, I don't want to destroy your dreams, so keep telling yourself you can buy the whole world for £108 million.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 20th March 2014, 4:09 PM GMT

I'd buy one of these:

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 20th March 2014, 6:38 PM GMT

I hate to break it to you, but you might be underestimating just how much things cost. Not only the initial purchase, but also the upkeep, wages, insurance, etc.

OK, only a slice then.

I'd give it all to The Duke of Westminster.

I'd buy as many lottery tickets as it would afford me and see if I could double my fortune.

It's a plan so devious it can't fail... can it?

Quote: beaky @ 20th March 2014, 6:50 PM GMT

I'd give it all to The Duke of Westminster.

They say you're best off doing things the same as always.

I'd start a website called Super BCG

And it would be moderated by a Cyborg Reg Varney

I would hire a hangar and put cars in there

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 20th March 2014, 6:47 PM GMT

OK, only a slice then.

But then you'd no longer be the big cheese.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th March 2014, 7:08 PM GMT

I'd start a website called Super BCG

And it would be moderated by a Cyborg Reg Varney

Laughing out loud