The Perfect Morecambe And Wise

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/perfect_morecambe_wise/

I am looking forward to this are you?

I watched the 1st episode on the iPlayer yesterday and I enjoyed most of it! The only bit I didnt like was the long, long sketch at the end of the show, I much prefer their shorter sketches.

Repeated now at short notice. I never remember Eric looking quite that old - and the s - Crap book.

Bit weird that the one I saw last week (?) had Cilla Black as a guest.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th August 2015, 4:05 AM BST

Cilla Black as a guest.

As a GHOST, surely.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 13th August 2015, 9:08 AM BST

As a GHOST, surely.

This was, I seem to remember the day before she died, which is why I thought it was weird..........of all the bits they had to show. :O

It says here "Not currently on air" but it was on the Monday just gone. I don't know if it will be a regular series though.

It's a 2014 series being repeated.

Quote: Chappers @ 13th August 2015, 5:28 PM BST

It says here "Not currently on air" but it was on the Monday just gone. I don't know if it will be a regular series though.

There was one on Tuesday night that replaced the start of the new series of Scrappers, which I was going to watch and have now noticed that the second episode of Scrappers last night was replaced by the Rhod Gilbert RAF pilot episode.

So, there is something odd going on there. I wonder why this new second series of Scrappers was postponed or even cancelled?

Just watched the M&W prog. which included Glenda Jackson and The Beatles - still very funny and enjoyable.

Maybe it is an age thing but I have never particularly liked Morecambe and Wise but I was very young when they finished so hardly remember the big Christmas shows but even when I have seen clips I have never thought of them in the way I view Monty Python. Also around the same time The Young Ones had just started and that was the start of comedy for me.

SUPERB! Never fails to make me laugh

Watched the (second) Glenda Jackson repeat Christmas show - bloody funny, especially their stand up routines in front of the curtain.