Looking for comedy writing partners

Looking for the above in the Yorkshire region, or happy to get intouch with anybody and chat online.
Writing isnt my thing, Ive got many ideas and things going round in my head but wouldnt have a clue how to get them wrote!
Im into many things like sketch shows such as The Fast Show. I like character based things or observational comedy.
If anybody is interested then give me a private message or send me an email

fivetimez@hotmail.co.uk

Hope to hear from like minded folk pretty soon.

Quote: Darrel McGibbon @ 14th February 2014, 5:17 AM GMT

Writing isnt my thing

Looking for a writing partner?

haha, well spotted, I have loadsa ideas, and I can write little bits but id be better with somebody who can write and help me get my ideas down properly.

I think that this is actually a very common request. I can certainly relate to it. Personally I realised that if you don't just 'do it' then you're not going to get anywhere. Write as much as you can. If you have an idea, no matter how vague, try and expand it and fill in more details when they come to you. Perhaps try and browse the forums and find someone else who you believe has similar comedy style to you, or at least someone you aspire to be similar to. send them as much of your stuff as you can and see what they think. Like a lot of things in life, it all starts with you.