Best comedy theme tune? Page 13

Not a comedy series but from the sixties-The Adventures of Robinson Crusoe-Sheer heaven!

I like the Steptoe & Son Theme too. It sounds like both characters are represented. Reminds me of Laurel & Hardy's signiture 'Cuckoo' theme (but that's not from a sitcom so I guess it doesn't count).

Quote: Jonathan Whitelaw @ 20th March 2014, 6:50 PM GMT

I like the Peanuts theme.

But then again I really loved the theme from Sorry!

There was a brilliant cover of it on Screen Wipe a few years back but can't find the link. Shame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08KG5_2Tp8g

Dan

i like charlie chaplin work x))

1 Dear John
2 Just Good Friends
3 Game On
4 The Office

The theme to Brush Strokes had a nice, folksy vibe and the theme to Red Dwarf during the early series before it was made more upbeat had a good, isolated almost sinister vibe which was perfect at setting the scene. Maid Marion & Her Merry Men had a great gospel, sing-a-long and clap hands theme.

Yes Red Dwarf - couldn't make my mind up so thanks for that Tarb. :D

Fell in love with that girl's voice from day one Lovey and I still don't know who she is. :$

Breaking Away and That's Living Alright from the first series of Auf Wiedersehen, Pet. Two great songs to open and close the show. I love them both.

The Worst Week of My Life has two.

Cheers has the best theme tune.

And Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy another best.Written by The Eagles (Journey of the Sorcerer)

Agreed with Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy -- one of my favorites

For a sitcom Whatever has Happened to the Likely Lads. Classic theme tune.

I know it's not a comedy but for me overall Minder's is the best.

Quote: Wheel @ 26th February 2018, 10:42 AM

For a sitcom Whatever has Happened to the Likely Lads. Classic theme tune.

I know it's not a comedy but for me overall Minder's is the best.

Yes, with Dennis singing the "feem toon". I would call it a comedy though (thread is comedy theme), certainly not a drama but also not a sitcom.

Golden Girls theme tune.

I've always liked these two: