Celebrity Juice - Series 11

Glad to hear Series 11 is kicking off soon. Very much looking forward to the Ant & Dec Special in a few weeks.

I can't wait to see it back on again. I'm looking forward to it.

Quote: G180e @ 31st January 2014, 9:48 PM GMT

Glad to hear Series 11 is kicking off soon. Very much looking forward to the Ant & Dec Special in a few weeks.

Excellent, I hope they do Wonky Donkey again, that was hilarious.

Ooh it actually was. THEY SHOULD DO THAT.

Just realised, it's a Saturday Night Take Away special, so I guess they won't do any SMTV games again. :(

:( :( :(

Loved last night's Saturday Night Takeaway special, full of great laughs and nice to see the naked lady back espiacally for Ant & Dec! Laughing out loud

I'm glad Dec didn't do it. It would have just been... wrong.

Loved Holly etc as crack addicts.

Just read an interview with Keith Lemon in the TV Choice magazine talking about the new 11th series and the interviewer asked him what is Keith's favourite moment in Celebrity Juice's history and he replied by saying "Sucking Nicole's Scherzinger's feet". Laughing out loud I cannot believe that is his favourite moment ever!

This show is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. The confirmed guests for the first 3 episodes are a bit naff as a whole though. Some of the people involved with the big reunion are so obscure these days in terms of relevance and popularity they might as well be picking people out of the audience Laughing out loud

Ep 1 - Pixie Lott, Jason Gardiner, Kian Egan, Lee Ryan
Ep 2 - Paloma Faith & Ronan Keating
Ep 3 - Big Reunion Special

Quote: Steve16321 @ 13th March 2014, 1:00 AM GMT

This show is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. The confirmed guests for the first 3 episodes are a bit naff as a whole though. Some of the people involved with the big reunion are so obscure these days in terms of relevance and popularity they might as well be picking people out of the audience Laughing out loud

Ep 1 - Pixie Lott, Jason Gardiner, Kian Egan, Lee Ryan
Ep 2 - Paloma Faith & Ronan Keating
Ep 3 - Big Reunion Special

That is going to be great if Lee Ryan is on tonight's one. Christ almighty.

Really enjoyed last night's episode. Loved the Bird game! Laughing out loud

I loved Thursday's nights episode.

Last night's episode was the best yet, Loved the rhyming game. It was hilarious Laughing out loud

Loved last night's episode.