Jon Richardson

He is currently a team captain on 8 Out of 10 Cats and has appeared on Live At The Apollo. Jon released his first live DVD "Funny Magnet" in 2012 and is embarking on a new 2014 tour "Nidiot". I have got a ticket for the Wolverhampton show in May and I am very much look forwarding to it.

Who else likes Jon Richardson?

I like him, he's got a good delivery and I agree with a lot of what he says. However, I bought his DVD and can't recall laughing out loud once. Strangely enough, it's not because I wasn't enjoying it.

For me, he's very easy to listen to, but he won't have you rolling in the aisles.

I've never seen his stand up but enjoy his performance on 8 Out Of Ten Cats Does Countdown. Very clever guy it seems and a very dry wit!

I think he is alright but he basicly relies just on his persona. He can be witty sometimes but he is definitely overrated.

Quote: Luca Love @ 29th January 2014, 8:03 PM GMT

I think he is alright but he basicly relies just on his persona. He can be witty sometimes but he is definitely overrated.

Now is this what proper comedy fans think or fake comedy fans?

*shakes fist*

Damn you fake comedy fans.

Hey, fake comedy is the best.

Watched him live last night on his "Nidiot" tour. It was a very funny show and the audience a atmosphere was great. He did a 2 hour show as well so we all got our money's worth.