Hello, at last, nice to meet you all

Greetings all,

I've lurked for a couple of months now, like a dogger without an erection, but I thought its about time I said hello.

Hello.

A life-long fan of comedy (who isn't?), I'm currently at that butterflies-in-the-stomach stage having been given a princely 5 minutes at a comedy show in a couple of months. It's time to see if I can walk the walk! I am aiming for just a few laughs from a few people in the crowd. From little acorns...

I have to say, I've managed to pick up an incredible amount by reading through the deluge of previous comments, particularly in the critique section. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to post my scribbles in there, although probably not. Thanks to the very knowledgeable posters who have obliviously driven me forward. I went back some time so I'm hoping a lot of those posters are still around.

Looking forward to locking horns, exchanging ideas, and chewing the fat with you all.

Thanks

Quote: SirVyvor @ 20th January 2014, 1:24 PM GMT

Hello.

Hello.

Welcome. Don't be shy posting your stuff. It's the only way to get proper feedback from some of the experienced bods around here.

Wave Hi! do join in we are a friendly bunch [honest]!

Wave Welcome to the site!

Wave Welcome To the BCG have fun, we don't bite well not all of us anyway lol

Cheers all, will try and make myself at home Wave

Hi there Wave

Get out!