Looking for a co-writing partner for film project

Hello out there,

I've just joined here as I'm on the lookout for a particular kind of comedy writing partner.

I've wrote a satirical based film script about a religious figure , set In London in the 21st century . Owing to the content etc, I can't say to much presently but the script & general synopsis itself has been given the seal of approval by a very well known Comedy legend & TV personality , who has also agreed to star in this.

The scope of the film is pretty farcical and has influences of Airplane/Monty Python/ Peter Cook/ Vic'n'Bob about it.

There is a lot of hard work ahead , including securing a good budget for this .

I'm looking for someone to help me really strengthen an already good script to ensure its potential & has that laugh a minute factor running along with it. Basically, I'm looking for someone good, to bounce off on to take this to the next level,

The ideal partner would have that love of the satirical, silly and not afraid to overstretch the comedy envelope .

Please get in touch if interested! Feel free to leave 'witty' comments below but if you are genuinely interested,..& think you are genuinely funny/original, then please do leave your contact details & someone will be in touch.

Unfortunately my comedy envelope is being held at my local distribution depot awaiting a £2.52 customs charge. Although now Rymans has finally been illegalised, it's not too difficult to find an envelope pusher on the streets if you know which stationary outlets to go in. Be careful though, a friend of mine accidentally bought a dodgy comedy rhombus in a cafe in hoxton thinking it was safe and got totally badded-up on polish performance art. :(

I should add. I've never done anything ever, literally. But if you want me to read it and send over some shit puns/gags etc pm me.

Quote: Tim Azure @ 15th January 2014, 7:00 PM GMT

Jesus Christ, because it always is.

Well I hope it's not about the prophet Mohamed, my understanding is that it is dangerous to even mention his name.

Oh bugger...Er, in case anyone asks - my real name is SootyJ and I live in that London...

Quote: Mark Biddiss @ 15th January 2014, 6:43 PM GMT

Hello out there,

I've just joined here as I'm on the lookout for a particular kind of comedy writing partner.

I've wrote a satirical based film script about a religious figure , set In London in the 21st century . Owing to the content etc, I can't say to much presently but the script & general synopsis itself has been given the seal of approval by a very well known Comedy legend & TV personality , who has also agreed to star in this.

The scope of the film is pretty farcical and has influences of Airplane/Monty Python/ Peter Cook/ Vic'n'Bob about it.

There is a lot of hard work ahead , including securing a good budget for this .

I, looking for someone to help me really strengthen an already good script to ensure its potent & has that laugh a minute factor running along with it.

The ideal partner would have that love of the satirical, silly and not afraid to overstretch the comedy envelope .

Please get in touch

Is it Jim Davidson?