Uncle - Series 1 Page 3

Quote: JohnnyD @ 21st January 2014, 12:57 PM GMT

Maybe a bit too Gervaise in places.

Yep, I thought this on several occassions while watching.

I've just finished episode two and I'll watch on although the kid is a bit annoying.

I really like this series it is great, gets better every week.

Episode 3 wasn't too bad eitheir, Uncle proves to be a rather good entertaining comedy show. The songs are weird and odd though!

I don't like you. I like like youuuu.

Quote: zooo @ 28th January 2014, 9:24 PM GMT

I don't like you. I like like youuuu.

Yes Laughing out loud I don't mind the songs but I just think they feel a bit out of place.

Just dropped by because the chorus "I don't like you. I like like youuuu" has officially turned into an earworm, continually making a loop in my head.

Laughing out loud

Same here. :(

Is anyone else having trouble believing that a fat ugly scruffy bloke is being pursued by two pretty young women? And this just after he split up from another attractive young lady.

Apart from that gripe, it's pretty good.

He's not ugly. He is scruffy though.

Quote: zooo @ 31st January 2014, 12:12 AM GMT

He's not ugly. He is scruffy though.

Okay, his looks can be taken subjectively but he's also a lying suicidal malingerer. I find the swooning women just a little too cartoonish.

Ha. Well I'm sure they would have put him with two slightly less good looking women if they could, but from what I can tell we don't allow non-perfect female actors on television. Unless they are playing 'the fat one'. ;)

One of them presumably fancied him when he was a super hot musical prodigy with a bright future in front of him. And the other is within the range of +/- 3.

Great show. I want this director for my sitcom, darn it.

Episode 4 was very funny. The show's getting better with every passing episode. This one was quite funny.
Don't know what the appeal in a kitchen is, but usually most of the families I know resolved their controversies standing up in the kitchen rather than sitting at the dinner table.
The Diarrhea Song was a good change of song this time.

Episode 4 was funny. Loved the diarrhea song Laughing out loud

Is anyone bothering with this any more? I'm up to date. It's all good fun but it feels like it's stuck in a loop with the same thing happening over and over again.

Also, Andy's ever increasing heart throb status is becoming even more unrealistic as the series continues.