Newsjack - Series 10 Page 47

I was more trying to give advice on moving on, rather than submitting to the show, Marc. I have both subbed and listened to the show-didn't like what I heard particularly, but that was a few years ago.

People don't listen to my advice anyhow. Most advice is more related to the person who gives it rather than person who receives it, which gives it a redundancy before you start listening to it.

in that case... thank you for offering advice! But I'd still quite like to see my name up there at some point! :D

Thanks for that, considering it was pretty bitter-sweet advice.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 30th April 2014, 11:20 AM BST

I was more trying to give advice on moving on, rather than submitting to the show, Marc. I have both subbed and listened to the show-didn't like what I heard particularly, but that was a few years ago.

People don't listen to my advice anyhow. Most advice is more related to the person who gives it rather than person who receives it, which gives it a redundancy before you start listening to it.

She submitted , she was successful. She expects and deserves a credit. It's quite simple really.

Quote: Marc P @ 30th April 2014, 11:48 AM BST

She submitted , she was successful. She expects and deserves a credit. It's quite simple really.

is that a review of 50 shades?

:D

Quote: Marc P @ 30th April 2014, 11:48 AM BST

She has spoken for herself.

as my father would say... who's she? the cat next door? :)

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 30th April 2014, 1:40 PM BST

She has spoken for herself.

But yet having grasped this simple concept you have failed to grasp what she actually said. In short - she has experience of submitting to this show and being successful in so doing. Now your failure in this regard has no doubt helped you move on to pastures new Paul, and taken positives from it, and it is good that time has given you the ability to shrug off the disappointment and focus on shows you enjoy to submit to - but that isn't really to do with the issue of credits being duly given when earned. I imagine as you said one could pay for a Uni course through creative credits and payments on the Elance route you follow, that matters of fees and due accreditations are important to you too - are they not? I have no embarrassment in admitting they are to me.

She's the cat's mother by the way. And well done Bonzo, keep at 'em! :)

Quote: Marc P @ 30th April 2014, 10:05 AM BST

I've gone into betting now. So far so good. Have a pot building for shoes at the moment.

Went well - just ordered a pair online with a good chunk left in the pot for a pair of boots I have in mind, if I can tickle it up.

Quote: Marc P @ 30th April 2014, 9:55 PM BST

She's the cat's mother by the way. And well done Bonzo, keep at '

Thank you Marc, I will, and I'll let my father know, though I suspect his version may have something to do with the lady who lived next door at the time :)

Just wondering... Has anyone been paid yet for newsjack? I haven't but I don't know how long it's supposed to take. :)

Not yet
Should be about 4 weeks after the last show, so sometime next week perhaps

They were very late last series though
You'll get an invoice through the post first

Thanks Steve! :)