Raised By Wolves - Pilot

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/raised_by_wolves/

Anyone watching this?

I will be! I love Caitlin Moran, and this looks like it might be really good.

I rathered enjoyed it, definitely worthy of a series commission to iron out the ropey bits but on the whole not a bad show. Just a shame there wasn't much of my hometown shown on the programme!

I'd definitely watch a series. Quite promising, I thought.

Fantastic!

Laughing out loud <3 :D

It was rather good! I hope it gets a series!

There were good few chuckles in that. It was very warm-hearted and feelgood, I thought.

Was good, aye. Not a whole heap of story going on, but lots of charm and character.

Not too bad, I'd watch a series of it.

I am not sure having domestic confusion channelled into my living room as I am trying to relax over a mince pie really works for me; it was all a bit shouty.

Philip Jackson was reliably good; the actress playing the mum seemed to be channeling Ruth Jones, which worked quite well; the girl in the lead was appealing but a bit mannered, which could become annoying over a longer run.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/000001363/raised_by_wolves_full_series_commission/

Yay!

Speaking today, Caitlin Moran said: "It was foretold in ancient legend that when two sisters from a council-estate in Wolverhampton - one brunette and over-sharey, one ginger and angry - would, one day, write a sitcom for Channel 4, and finally popularise the local sayings of 'To be fair,' 'I don't reckon', 'Alright babba' and 'Ahhhhhh, binners'." That day has now come. We now go and eat faggots and peas, to celebrate."

:D

It's got to be the best ever title for a sitcom.

Nice to hear a full series is on the way. Just a shame they didn't actually film any of it in my hometown of Wolverhampton, rather let it down a bit! Hopefully all the ropey bits that didn't quite work in the pilot will be ironed out by the time the full series arrives.

Was there a cameo appearance by Old Rocker?