Sketch help please

Can anyone remember the name of a show that was aired around 2005(could be a couple of years either way). I think it was shown on a Friday night and from what I can remember it was really quick paced.I think it may have only had one series, two at a push.

It contained a recurring sketch where a group of disgruntled office staff would confront their boss over various issues,it always ended with him doing magic tricks etc.to distract them from the issues at hand. For some reason I recall him running away down metal fire escape stairs at the end of the sketches.

Any help would be appreciated

Could this be it? http://www.channel4.com/programmes/spoons

Fits the time period and fast pace description. From memory most of the skethes focused on relationships/interactions with people.

Quote: reds @ 22nd December 2013, 6:48 AM GMT

Could this be it? http://www.channel4.com/programmes/spoons

Fits the time period and fast pace description. From memory most of the skethes focused on relationships/interactions with people.

Not this one, I'm sure it was a similar format to Kevin Bishop and around the same time....ish :D

Thanks for the reply though .

Quote: amcfad @ 22nd December 2013, 6:14 AM GMT

Can anyone remember the name of a show that was aired around 2005(could be a couple of years either way). I think it was shown on a Friday night and from what I can remember it was really quick paced.I think it may have only had one series, two at a push.

It contained a recurring sketch where a group of disgruntled office staff would confront their boss over various issues,it always ended with him doing magic tricks etc.to distract them from the issues at hand. For some reason I recall him running away down metal fire escape stairs at the end of the sketches.

Any help would be appreciated

It's Big Train

Quote: Tim Azure @ 22nd December 2013, 1:04 PM GMT

Almost 10 years earlier if so. Big Train was 1998.

This sketch is 100% Big Train

Watched it countless times

"It contained a recurring sketch where a group of disgruntled office staff would confront their boss over various issues,it always ended with him doing magic tricks etc.to distract them from the issues at hand. For some reason I recall him running away down metal fire escape stairs at the end of the sketches."

Search for "big train distracting boss" on YouTube

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd December 2013, 1:00 PM GMT

It's Big Train

Yes.

Thank you , seems that my dates were a bit out :$

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd December 2013, 1:10 PM GMT

For some reason I recall him running away down metal fire escape stairs at the end of the sketches.

How else would he get to the taxi to take him to the airport???