British Comedy Awards 2013 Page 4

This is going to be controversial but I find Jack Whitehall and Miranda Hart funny, as do millions of other people.

Oh and it's "loser".

Yeah sorry I forgot how good James Cordon was
i mean that sketch show he done with Mathew horne was amazing
forget Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse, this is a comedy master at work.
or a league of there own he's just so quick a out and out comedy genius.
Wow.
he will surely go down in history as a legend
Milligan, Sellars, cleese, Cordon,

but for me he'll always be rememberd for his stand out role
overweight,unfunny,talentless,attention seeking,git

I just noticed Daniel Kaluuya's "fisting" mime during his signing. A Clary/Barrymore tribute, no doubt. Very sharp.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ 13th December 2013, 1:23 PM GMT

I just noticed Daniel Kaluuya's "fisting" mime during his signing. A Clary/Barrymore tribute, no doubt. Very sharp.

That was the funniest bit of the night, for me!

Thanks for the spell-check Tony
i updated my post with the correct spelling in place.

I feel sorry for Kaluuya. Judging by Google News, only one media outlet bothered to look up his name before reporting the story. Seems a lot of journos assumed he was just a random black dude drafted in for the gag.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ 13th December 2013, 1:56 PM GMT

I feel sorry for Kaluuya. Judging by Google News, only one media outlet bothered to look up his name before reporting the story. Seems a lot of journos assumed he was just a random black dude drafted in for the gag.

Rolling eyes Angry

Quote: Joe McSloy @ 13th December 2013, 1:31 PM GMT

Thanks for the spell-check Tony
i updated my post with the correct spelling in place.

Sorry but I just think that if you are going to call someone who's incredibly successful a "loser" it helps if you spell it correctly.

;) :D

I rather enjoyed the awards last night, the fact that Steve Coogan got cut off at the end really annoyed me though and Jonathan's intro was just awful, he is not funny at all. Saying that, Jack Whitehall deserved his award, well done and so did all the other nominees.

Strange how an awards do can make people so angry (including me). They had to cut Steve Coogan off at the end. Otherwise people would have had to wait an extra 5 minutes to see a repeat of a load of people they don't know watching television.

Anyway, to see his speech you just needed to switch to E4. Except all that was on E4 was Dan Skinner 'interviewing' two people of no value (Joey Essex and the attention seeker from 'I'm A Celebrity' who's name I refuse to remember).

Perhaps next year they should show the awards the next night so they can edit out the gaffes (by gaffes I mean Joey Essex and the attention seeker from 'I'm A Celebrity' who's name I refuse to remember).

Johnny Vegas owned these awards, plain and simple. However, Matt Berry and Angelos bantering about Dan Skinner being the weak link in the upcoming House of Fools in the after show was another surreal and funny moment.

Isn't Nina Conti a good actress and a brilliant vent act?If that's crap and annoying I'd like to be that please although I would need a sex change , face-lift etc.

I suppose it takes a really good ventriloquist to make their lips move while actually saying 'Gottle of gear' Rolling eyes

Johnny Vegas was brilliant on this!