I went to a restaurant Page 5

I went to a snobby restaurant and said I had reservations
They said they also had them

Hi

Playful made an interesting suggestion of publicising these on twitter

at first I thought of opening an account but then I thought why not just use a #

so I'm going to start putting mine up with #restaurantjoke, why not join in and add yours

I went to a restaurant that only sold meringues.
So I didn't get the yolk.

I went to a restaurant run by performance artists and said I'll have what the staff are having.

I didn't get it.

nice one, why not tweet it

I tried to get into that new restaurant 'La Clique', but my name wasn't on the list...

Quote: sootyj @ 2nd December 2013, 3:23 PM GMT

now

thats

a

BOOYAH!

that was my very first thought when I saw this thread accept it was going to be ,

I went to Nigella's new restaurant the other night and asked what the staff liked and I've been up for three days now.

or

I went to Nigella's new restaurant and asked what Nigella is into and got served a high court injunction.

Quote: playfull @ 2nd December 2013, 3:20 PM GMT

I went to Nigella's restaurant and said I'll have whatever the staff get. So they brought me Charles Saatchi's credit card.

This is the post I was trying to quote for my above comment. Doh.

All good jokes but you chose the best one.

I went to a solipsist's restaurant and said I'll have what the staff are having. I might as well have been talking to myself.

I went to a restaurant for Cannibals - the Waitress was really sweet, but a little on the chewy side.

I went to a restaurant and asked my wife if she wanted to try the crab
She did, so I rested my beer on her stomach.

Quote: Blobster @ 10th January 2014, 9:58 PM GMT

I went to a restaurant for Cannibals - the Waitress was really sweet, but a little on the chewy side.

Laughing out loud brilliant.

For some extra lols make it 'I went to Hannibals' or Pol pot maybe?

I went to a restaurant run by benefit-cheats and I said "I'll have what the staff are having." They said "Staff? What staff?"

I went to a restaurant run by a group of male Lions,
No starters or deserts, just manes.

I went to a Silicon Valley restaurant and said I'll have what the staff are having.

Ridiculously paid tech CEOs and worthless, over-hyped Facebook stocks.