Jeeves And Wooster

i know its not exactly side splitting stuff, but it brings a smile to my face, especially the one with the 'Ask Dad' and 'FIRE' bit in it. plus cant beat hugh Laurie and Stephen fry! Pleased
anyone else like it?

Yeah, brilliant show. Whenever I see an art-deco style apartment block, I get a 'craving' to watch it! :$

the "Ask Dad" one is the one I always seem to see! I also love the one at the costume party and noone guesses the phantom is Jeeves-fools! but its spiffing! lol

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ November 13, 2006, 6:09 PM

the "Ask Dad" one is the one I always seem to see!

same, and the one where he has to pretend to be gussy and vice versa.

oh i always see that one, and say aunt agggggatha a lot

Jeeves and Wooster was excellent. Most of the TV episodes are a mix and match of several stories from the books.

I would strongly recommend any aspiring writer or comedy fan to read the books. They are superb.

whats the author called? i'll have to find them in the library!

P G Wodehouse

cheers

oh i will be off to find them!

The funniest Jeeves & Wooster is the one where Bertie invites Honoria Glossops parents to dinner, it is farce at it's best 'Pretty Polly'

ah, you would definitely be a fair judge with such a screename!

A great show and certainly one of the greatest writers as well. I would recommend anyone thinking about reading any PG Wodehouse books to seek out some of the earlier stuff. He carried on writing right up until his death and although the later books certainly aren't terrible, the earlier ones are probably the best.

With his writing and such a great cast, the show was always going to be something special.

What Ho! BCG.

Are there any comedies in a similar vein to Jeeves & Wooster?

Chloe Annett apperaed in an episode of the show prior to appearing in Red Dwarf.