Hebburn - Series 2 Page 2

Loved that episode. It's quite an achievement to be able to make me genuinely care about those characters enough to get upset when one of them has a stroke or get weepy when they have a baby in a relatively small amount of episodes.

Quote: Harridan @ 16th November 2013, 11:47 AM GMT

It's not that odd - 'Vic Reeves' is a big showy hilarious persona that doesn't really suit his more understated performances.

Like 'Jordan' and Katie Price

Just caught up with the Christmas special, fun!

Hope Series 3 happens.

Quote: Harridan @ 11th December 2013, 11:19 AM GMT

Loved that episode. It's quite an achievement to be able to make me genuinely care about those characters enough to get upset when one of them has a stroke or get weepy when they have a baby in a relatively small amount of episodes.

Maybe you're just easy to emotionally manipulate?

Maybe it's a Northern thing?

The mechanics of this show are a bit too contrived for me.

But each to his/her own!

Quote: T.W. @ 27th December 2013, 9:28 PM GMT

Maybe you're just easy to emotionally manipulate?

You and your compliments!

Quote: zooo @ 27th December 2013, 9:33 PM GMT

You and your compliments!

You're lovely when you're over-defensive on behalf of others, you pretty little Christmas pudding mix!

Lovey

Rolling eyes

BBC have dropped it - I'm a bit surprised by that.

FFS

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/000001426/hebburn_axed_sitcom_bbc_cook_ramsey/

Genuinely, absolutely gutted. So, so disappointed. I loved this series.

Idiotic decision. Gina Mckee only won Performance Of The Year, at the RTS Awards, earlier this month.

It was a waste of time and money!

I loved this too. Great show, it's a shame they have axed it.

Really sad about this. Enjoyed it lots, felt like a spiritual successor to Gavin and Stacey.

Well CRAP!!!

Local PBS just tonight airing S2 E2. I guess it's better that I know it's been canceled. Otherwise, I'm sure I would have watched season 2 confident there would be a season 3, as I really enjoy this show.