Looking for comedy writers

I'm looking for a comedy writer (s) to collaborate with on a few short comedy sketches to create the start of a show reel.

I'm open to your ideas and I also have many of my own however writing isn't my forte.

I'm an advertising photographer with a lot of experience whose won quite a few awards. However I'm looking to move more into directing after directing a few things off the back of stills jobs and thoroughly enjoyed them.

My stills work is quirky and sometimes comical however it still looks very high end. I expect my film work to have a similar level of quality

I live in Manchester but my studio is in London so predominantly work out of there. I'm happy to work out of either city although would probably aim to shoot in London.

If you're interested get in touch and we can take it from there.

My website is www.giacomet.co.uk

My email is joe (at) giacomet.co.uk

Cheers,

Joe

Hi Joe
Took a look at your website and I like the look of what you're dong.

I've got something I've been looking to get filmed, so I'll send it over later today and you can see if it's the kind of thing you're looking for.

Is there any particular style of comedy you're interested in?

Cheers for replying, sorry it's a bit vague this post!

I'm interested in alternative, black, character, mockumentary, observational, sitcom/sketch, surreal and topical comedy.

Pretty wide net I know.

In terms of ideas it has to be something that is possible to shoot without the use of green screen or heavy special effects and without blowing a massive budget.

I would imagine it would be something between 30 seconds and 5 minutes. Definitely no longer than 5 minutes at this stage. Although quite interested in short ideas as well of say 5-30 seconds.

Have sent you a PM!(which I initially sent in error to sglen!)