Hello!

Hi everyone, my name is Steve and I host a couple of podcasts on iTunes that are seeing some moderate success of late. I am currently posting a thread in the critique section as I would love any feedback people have or advice. A friend suggested I look at some comedy forums for ideas as you never know what might pop up.

The shows we do are 'The Best Thing From Podcast' which used to be us travelling around the UK finding the best thing from each county, but we ran out of money, so now it's me and my friend Kev discussing a random listener generated topic, going off on tangents, and answering listener questions. Also we do 'The Mature Gamer Podcast' which is again me and Kev along with 2 other hosts (Anna and Bouncy) discussing our gaming exploits in a rather unprofessional and casual way which has lead to our show being reclassified as comedy and gaming by iTunes.

Both have grown a huge following for what are essentially indie shows made by folk sat in a kitchen, it has reached the point where we are gaining a lot of exciting contacts and I'd love to learn more about where we can go and how we can improve.

Hi Steve!

Hello Steve Wave Welcome to BCG!

Hi Steve 2! Welcome :)

Thank you for the welcomes! Looking forward to reading your posts.

Hello, Shep! May you get drunk and be merry all over the forums. God knows I have over the years.

hi Steve, well done on your stuff and good luck for the future :)

Welcome Steve.

Thanks guys, so what do you all do outside of comedy or am I talking to full time comedians here? I teach ICT...

Some of us are train engineers...