Hello everyone! We are Tomboy Tarts.

Hello everyone!

We are Tomboy Tarts from Malaysia and Singapore. 3 slightly manic and goofy tomboy gals who came together to start a lifestyle blog and comedy podcast to celebrate the spirit of being a classic tomboy.

In the group is me, Persis, Sharon and Raven and we're pretty cool chicks, mostly on the days that you find us muzzled and heavily medicated. LOL!

I mentioned in another post on the Showcase segment that finding this place was like finding heaven. All of us grew up on and love British comedy from The Benny Hill Show, Fawlty Towers, Allo Allo, Monty Python, Not the Nine O'Clock News, Ab Fab, Red Dwarf to The Mighty Boosh, Black Books and Friday Night Dinner.

We do a chat comedy podcast on iTunes every fortnight, talking about (ok, well, tearing apart more like) topics that tickle our Tomboy fancy. We're not The Baker Street Babes (yet) but we're getting there. We're pretty new at all this but we're ready to bust some butt.

So if you have time take a listen: https://itunes.apple.com/sg/podcast/tomboy-tirade/id687084473

Again, lovely to be here and definitely looking forward to getting to know all of you here who enjoy taking the mickey out of life just as much as we do. Looking forward to being here. :P

Thanks!

Wave Hi, welcome!

Hello Guys! :)

Hello Dellas! Hello David Smith! How are you guys doing today? :)

Fine thanks and you? :)

Hello David! We are randy dandy. And we are barging into your Fools and Horses forum. Any pints left? ;P

Wave Welcome to BCG.

HellG180...nice kitty cat!

Hi David,
Tried to register at your forum but I think am having login problems.

How ya's dooin'! Wave

All good! We've launched a blog. Done with 15 episodes of the TOmboy Tirade podcast and got a great New Year's present. Food poisoning.

Hack, yuck, bleah!

But hopefully by next week, I'll get the energy to start writing the concept for a new web comedy series on YouTube. I'll get in here more often to update.

How was your X'Mas and New Year @Dice, @David Smith, @GI80e and @dellas?