Hi, I'm brand spanking new!

Hello persons kind enough to be reading this :)

I'm Paul, I'm brand new here. I feel like it's my first day of school, please don't cyber bully me for any microsoft xp points :P

Please check out my YouTube channel, that I made last night, to see me in action ;) right now the only views I've had are from myself so your thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Also if you like what you see, subscribe, like and all that jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCimOfkClK7hIuC2-WslGDZg

I'm happy to view anyone elses stuff or just chat shit or whatever lol.

thanks for your time guys.

Hi Paul. Wave

Hi Paul,Welcome

Watched two (one of them had such an intriguing title I couldn't resist.. ;) ) I like your deadpan style and you come across as intelligent and perceptive, and the Facebook one was spot on re the uselessness of most of it.
I'd perhaps shorten them down a bit in future and not sure how far you can go with the same set-up, just you and the camera, but I think you've got a certain something that makes you interesting.

hey guys and thanks for the feedback Shandonbelle, much appreciated. Yeah you're right, they are a bit lenghty, it's just hard for me to choose what to sacrifice haha. And unfortunately right now all I have is me and and a camera but hopefully that will change over time. I've also done a lot of writing so will try to do something with that also :)

Welcome Wave