The God Squad Page 3

To much smoting stunts your growth

Quote: George Kaplan @ September 28 2013, 1:12 AM BST

Smote salmon is nice in a bagel.

Mods - please Lox this thread.

Quote: George Kaplan @ September 27 2013, 11:15 PM BST

I don't think they're allowed rum, are they?

I think Muslim men are promised rivers of wine, along with the harems of 70 female virgins, when they get to Heaven. There's also a promise of loads of servants (perhaps including young boys to be sodomized). And no more compulsory worship of Allah. Basically, when you get to Muslim Heaven, you get rat-arsed every day and f**k your brains out - although, let's be honest, where's the pleasure in breaking a hymen every time you shag?

The Koran isn't too clear on what Muslim women get in Heaven, apart from "rewards". What a magnificent reward it must be to see your husband shagging virgins every day. Stupid humans for believing in stupid religions.

Quote: Kenneth @ September 29 2013, 7:56 AM BST

The Koran isn't too clear on what Muslim women get in Heaven

Their hymens back?

Quote: Tursiops @ September 29 2013, 9:07 AM BST

Their hymens back?

I once asked an imam chappy about this - whether the 70 virgins would include a man's wives (as these fellas can have up to four, more if they divorce the older ones). Without needing to pause, he told me: No, the virgins are all new, young women and do not include the old wives. So what do the wives get? He told me that good Muslims who get to Heaven get whatever they want, as a reward for having been "good" on earth. Serious load of bollocks, the whole Islam thing. Rivers of wine, milk and honey indeed! Poor deluded fools! Surely it's time for a TV show called Heaven - interviewing folk of different faiths about what they think paradise will be like. Then have Britney Spears come on with Richard Dawkins and explain it's all horseshit.

Flatliners with Ant & Dec - coming soon to ITV1.

Quote: Lee @ September 29 2013, 12:22 PM BST

Flatliners with Ant & Dec - coming soon to ITV1.

It would be fun but you can't touch it!
I too like Kenneth have chatted casualy with Asians about religion. It soon gets into the realms of 'irrefutable' and don't push it pal.

The topic is Locked by the mods.

Fair enough - all that Moslem stuff is garbage but is the Christian stuff any better? Virgin birth my arse! Satan? Pshaw!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ September 29 2013, 4:31 PM BST

It soon gets into the realms of 'irrefutable' and don't push it pal.

The good thing is that many young Muslims are open to chatting about religion and don't get too defensive. And some eventually question and abandon their beliefs.

Which means we get less of:

I believe we are all created for a purpose, which is the glory of Allah (peace be upon Him). It transcends than just the "here" and "now". I hold on to the truth that my soul is destined for eternity. I am living in a temporary world, yes for NOW - thriving in a temporary body, but I am created by Allah (peace be upon Him) for His greater Glory. Now my question to you infidel British comedy fans, is, where will you go after death? Is death the end of you? If you answer yes, then I pity you! You must have not known your purpose after all! You must have lived in just a boring routinary circus of watching comedy shows and writing jokes without knowing where it leads you.. My friends, life without Allah (peace be upon Him) has no purpose, and without purpose, life has no meaning! Allah (peace be upon Him) loves you, and He cares so much about you!

This thread is racist. Probably.

Quote: Ben @ September 29 2013, 10:38 PM BST

How so? I don't think you need to be a particular race to be a religious nutjob.

Quote: Ben @ September 29 2013, 10:38 PM BST

It's completely black and white to me.

I always said you were colour blind.

I haven't had any Jehovah Witnesses knock on my door in years. Do they still do it? I hope so even if they were a bit annoying. I mainly see them now in town centres with their little display stands full of badly written leaflets.

Quote: chipolata @ 15th July 2019, 9:40 PM

I haven't had any Jehovah Witnesses knock on my door in years. Do they still do it? I hope so even if they were a bit annoying. I mainly see them now in town centres with their little display stands full of badly written leaflets.

Called on me only last Monday, interrupting my tennis viewing.

There were a few "working" the prom in Los Cristianos, Tenerife a couple of years ago when I was sitting, resting, on a bench. And one of them came over, sat next to me and started with the spiel (in English). I made my excuses and left...