Pat And Cabbage

Anyone watching this? https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/pat_and_cabbage/

What a horrible title.

It really is!

Its working title was Cabbage and Pat! It's memorable at least. And Cabbage isn't quite as annoying a name as Cuckoo was.
From the ads I thought it was a drama, but I'll give it a go. It's nice to see the wife from Cracker again.

Teary That really is an atrocious sitcom title isn't it!!! Might as well call it Pat and Cow, which is sort of how I expect it be.

A typical ITV title. Surely Cabbage and Pat (Cabbage patch) would've been clevererer.

I too thought it would be a Comedy Drama. May give it a look but won't put myself out - even though it's got Cherie in it.

Worth taking a look just to see the beautiful yet elegant Cheri Lunghi.

Well if tonight's episode is anything to go by, this is going to turn out to be a pile of poo.

Oh dear! This comedy had so much potential especially with the cast that's in it. But I was left so disappointed with the script. Some of it was quite good until they got to the silly situation with the hamster then I lost interest.
I think this would be a much better comedy if they lost the stupid scenarios and played it down a bit. I wish it could be a bit more like Butterflies for instance. That was funny but more believable.

I thought that this was absolutely awful, I did not laugh once. The script was that bad I was nearly falling asleep. Hence, I won't be watching any more of the series!

Just tried to watch it on STV Player. No sound!!!

Rather enjoyed this. Nice, gentle humour. Little bit silly. Not a nice studio sitcom with really big laughs, alas, but one of the better new shows this year.

Watched for the first time just now and quite enjoyed it, it reminded me of Outnumbered, that sort of natural family stuff. Lovely chemistry between the leads and the nice understated feel to it.
Plenty of good lines, nothing guffaw about the it but I like a bit of gentle humour.

Yes, it was really enjoyable.

I can't believe I'm seeing this... Pat and Cabbage is truly awful and unfunny, how any of you can even find this watchable is beyond me. Each to their own, though!