A Touch Of Cloth 2: Undercover Cloth Page 2

Quote: G180e @ August 18 2013, 11:04 PM BST

If any of you have Virgin Media TV service on the L or XL package, you can watch Part One already via On Demand, just to let you know!

It's on the Catch Up bit on Sky as well.

Not long until it's on tonight. I just love the deadpan approach of it all.

Gag filled and fun again. The opening scene in particular seemed saturated with gags, but didn't irritate.

:O I can't find the re run of A Touch Of Cloth 2 and I have the L package with Virgin.
I've tried looking at it by letter and by channel. It isn't there. Any help please?

I enjoyed this again. It does suffer from that annoying habit, which characterised a lot of Mel Brooks' work, of repeating a gag so often that it stops being funny (I'm thinking of the "Old Man" pun, which isn't even funny the first time around), but there's plenty of good stuff to distract from the flaws.

Am I right in thinking that this second story was actually written and shot at the same time as the first? If that's correct, maybe they can learn from their mistakes in future episodes.

Absolutely loving this.

It's that rare beast, a comedy programme that actually makes me laugh out loud, not a wry smile, not a "hmmm...that's quite amusing" but a proper belly laugh.

Fantastic.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ August 26 2013, 6:35 PM BST

Am I right in thinking that this second story was actually written and shot at the same time as the first? If that's correct, maybe they can learn from their mistakes in future episodes.

No. But it was written and filmed before the first case had broadcast. And the third, similarly, has also already been filmed.

Terrific writing, alternately clever and knockabout but both hitting the mark, performed with the intensity of a "proper" drama.

Oh GOD. Getting out of bed. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Lol and lol and lol again.