The Inbetweeners Movie 2 Page 2

If you liked the TV series, yes.

When and where's the film premiere for the movie?

It's out on Wednesday 6 August

Quote: G180e @ 2nd August 2014, 4:03 PM BST

When and where's the film premiere for the movie?

This Tuesday in London.

Quote: Aaron @ 2nd August 2014, 8:05 PM BST

This Tuesday in London.

Ah right. Thanks Aaron. Very much looking forward to its release.

Been to see this today and it was laugh out loud hilarious. If you're a fan of the TV series like myself you will love this new film, it was even funnier than the first. Brilliant movie, a nice way to conclude the show! 10/10

I went to see this today and thought it was decidedly average. The plot was rather paper thin and there was very little resolution for any of the characters. There were some genuinely laugh out loud moments, but I found myself laughing a lot less than at the first movie. I'd give it a 2.5 out of 5.

Quote: BusterBriggs @ 7th July 2014, 3:40 PM BST

Is the first film worth a watch?

Yes.

I wasn't too sure if I was going to bother watching this film at my local Odeon. At the last minute at some point yesterday lunchtime, I decided to take the enemy to the flicks and we were pleasantly surprised.

It wasn't as predictable and unfunny as I thought it would be. I know it's fresh in the mind still but I would have this down as being slightly better overall than the first.

I was actually sad to see the end of this film because you just know they probably, definitely won't bring back another one. As the first film was more kind of like a surprise and seemed a natural one-off. Bringing it back highlighted how good this comedy is - even if it does rely heavily on general rude, crude language and topics.

8/10 for this film.

Sadly disappointed. I loved the t.v. series and the first film, but this just felt like a huge step down. Oh well, a couple of funny lines at least.

Does anyone know when this is out on DVD?

Quote: george roper @ 8th October 2014, 9:54 PM BST

Does anyone know when this is out on DVD?

Just click through to the guide, george. All the information is there.

Up until 2 weeks ago I had never even watched an episode of The Inbetweeners or the first movie. Not for any particular reason, it was just one of those series that I didn't start from the beginning and none of my mates watched it or recommended it.

I was of in the day and was flicking around the movie channels and landed on this. I thought it was absolutely hilarious and it has prompted me to watch the entire 3 series in 10 days. How had I missed it? Great scripts and acting all round. Would highly recommend the film or series to anyone who hasn't seen it (and doesn't mind juvenile sexual humour - which there is plenty of, along with an equal amount of clever storylines and great modern slapstick).

Get the films on Blu-ray, Will. They contain a bit of bonus extra material. :)

Quote: Will Cam @ 24th January 2016, 11:23 PM GMT

Up until 2 weeks ago I had never even watched an episode of The Inbetweeners or the first movie. Not for any particular reason, it was just one of those series that I didn't start from the beginning and none of my mates watched it or recommended it.

I was of in the day and was flicking around the movie channels and landed on this. I thought it was absolutely hilarious and it has prompted me to watch the entire 3 series in 10 days. How had I missed it? Great scripts and acting all round. Would highly recommend the film or series to anyone who hasn't seen it (and doesn't mind juvenile sexual humour - which there is plenty of, along with an equal amount of clever storylines and great modern slapstick).

Thou Will Cam is an omnibus wanker!

The first part was superb. The second one? Hmm close to forgetting the plot