Original Flanimals illustration for sale

Me again!

As many of you are aware, the Dad's Army signed photograph I listed here before was sold - finally!!!!!!!

I have another item that may interest some. It's an original Flanimals illustration by Rob Steen, who illustrated the Flanimals books. The illustration is signed by both Rob and the books creator and writer, Ricky Gervais. It's a black and white illustration, no colour.

Please let me know if interested.

Thanks.

I'm not interested but I'm willing to turn this into a long thread about people not wanting to buy it...

What happened to the person who tried to sue Gervais over Flanimals?

I don't know. He claimed to have this big case. Maybe Gervais paid him off. Who knows.

Doubtful Gervais paid him off without a big who-ha. Anyway from I saw it looks coincidental. No more can be seen after 2010, so I'm suspecting he realised he didn't have a case...

Well I am quite a Gervais fan. How much are you asking for it?

Still available. Obviously.

Still bloody available.

Get a bloody eBay account then!

Quote: Tim Azure @ July 31 2013, 10:05 PM BST

Get a bloody eBay account then!

Still available Tim.

To remove all doubt before I start I do not want the illustration.

Tim makes a valid point, the best chance you have of selling this is probably on eBay - do you have an account? If so list it on there and then post a link to the item here. You might have more success.

On a separate point someone has already asked how much you wanted but you didn't reply (unless you sent a private message)

I'll start the bidding: 30 bob.

£2.50.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ August 1 2013, 4:07 PM BST

I'll start the bidding: 30 bob.

Just think, ther're probably people looking at that who don't have a clue what you're on about!

SOLD

Is this still available?