Australia urgently needs to be educated! Page 2

Quote: Chop In A Toaster @ July 21 2013, 1:44 AM BST

The Michallef Program was excellent sketch comedy, he the went on to do an excellent short lived Michallef Tonight - was axed quite prematurely, I guess that was our fault for not watching.

I recently saw this programme presented by Micaleff. I liked his original show, but this was just an Aussie version of 'the Daily Show'. Not too good I'm afraid. We don't really get much else from down under and the same with drama.

I love Winners & Losers. It's an Aussie soapy drama. I bet everyone in Australia hates it, but it's rather fun.

Zooo: Yeah it's pretty big down here. I don't care much for drama.

bob4apples: You're talking about Micallef's most recent show 'Mad as Hell'. It's not bad, it's got its moments, but like a lot of sketch shows it uses the same jokes every week. You can even get sick of the Daily Show if you watch it enough.

Lofthouse: I could not care less about sport! I've got a form of sport dyslexia where every time I watch a game I think it's a re-run of the previous game, except they're wearing different jumpers.

Chappers: If Kiwi's are culturally superior to us it would be welcome news. As far as I can tell we're two identical countries living parallel lives, where the same bullshit happens to both of us! We don't hear anything about NZ in our media, but what's really weird is that if I pick up a NZ newspaper, the exact same shit is happening to them! It's almost like our politicians are taking instructions from the same place.

If you guys are trying to pull some nationalistic nerve in me, I just don't care. I've heard Australians become more Australian when they go to the UK, but most of us just don't give a f**k. It must be the most extroverted arseholes that move overseas.

Quote: Chop In A Toaster @ July 23 2013, 1:04 PM BST

If you guys are trying to pull some nationalistic nerve in me, I just don't care. I've heard Australians become more Australian when they go to the UK, but most of us just don't give a f**k. It must be the most extroverted arseholes that move overseas.

Have heard that also. Maybe they all think they are going on holiday to Bogan land. In which case- you didn't leave.

I notice Housos is getting rerun on SBS. *SHUDDER*

This is what I'm talking about. I took this picture at some f**kwit Irish person's house. This is what becomes of Irish people when they more to Australia... I hope you have a bucket next to you.

... But you do have Regurgitator. No one here has ever heard of them. Apart from me. Obviously.

We don't hear anything about NZ in our media, but what's really weird is that if I pick up a NZ newspaper, the exact same shit is happening to them! It's almost like our politicians are taking instructions from the same place.

Buckingham Palace? :)

Probably the CIA/World Bank/IMF... Wikileaks revealed we have a few CIA informants up in the ranks who knew Rudd would be axed 6 months before it happened.

Talking about gay comics, he looks like Paul O'Grady. Or at least he did when he first became PM. This time he seems to more resemble a stereotypical frumpy lesbian.

I'm a big fan of Pleb-gate. What was all that shit about sausage rolls hahaha.

I'm serious about this gay bias on the ABC. Even the English comedians they put on are all gay. At the moment we've got Allan Carr Chatty Man, Stephen Fry QI, and Michael McIntyre (he counts!).

No wonder you think everyone's gay, if straight people are gay too.

It must be the most extroverted arseholes that move overseas.

Well, that's me rumbled.

Quote: Kenneth @ July 24 2013, 4:13 PM BST

Well, that's me rumbled.

I won't stop until I've alienated everyone.

Most definitely.

Quote: Chappers @ 11th July 2015, 9:13 PM BST

Most definitely.

Show a bit of dignity Chappers, replying to 2 year old posts just so you can get the last 15 to make 25K.

Not that desperate are we? :P