Kirrin Island August 2013 Page 3

And well done, Michael! :)

Dan

Thank you Sir!
It's a bit like sex: nothing then it all comes out at once. This weekend I discovered I had two gags on Peterborough's jokefest, a one-liner on Newsrevue, now a gag on Kirrin Island, and I'm gonna be stand-upping this Friday! I'm very chuffed. All I need now is for Melanie C to wee on my face.

Listening right now :)

Back to the drawing board. Maybe that's where I'm going wrong, working in a visual medium? :)

Good effort as always, well done to all involved.

We're going to send out feedback soon, but due to heavy workload it may take a couple of weeks. Apologies for that.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ September 11 2013, 7:37 PM BST

We're going to send out feedback soon, but due to heavy workload it may take a couple of weeks. Apologies for that.

Dan

Thanks for the feedback Dan, looking forward to the next Kirrin Island podcast! :D

Yep, good to get some feedback Dan - something other comedy shows could learn from.

my last feedback

Ys, it was very kind of you to provide feedback. Thank you!

Glad it was helpful. It's in our interests that writers know what we're after, as well as being something we'd appreciate when we sent material to other shows.

Absolutely. One of the most frequent complaints from commissioners is not that the material is bad in itself, more that it's not right for them.

If you're interested in knowing how we make Live From Kirrin Island, including the process your sketches go through, or are interested in what it takes to put together an audio podcast (short answer: a lot), this will tell you just that:

http://kirrinislandpodcast.com/making-of-kipod/putting-show-together/

Very interesting reading! :D