Kirrin Island August 2013

Kirrin Island is back in August 2013 and the two week submission window starts now!

Submission guidelines (and all other info) are here: http://kirrinislandpodcast.com/wiring/episode-5-details/

Any (related) questions please post in the thread below and we'll get back to you.

Thanks

Dan

Thanks Dan, I've been re-listening to all the previous Kirrin Island podcasts to get 'in the zone'!

Jane

One-liners submitted, reworked and submitted again.

Breath bated in anticipation :)

Quote: AndyGilder @ July 18 2013, 1:14 PM BST

One-liners submitted, reworked and submitted again.

Breath bated in anticipation :)

Hi Andy. Can't see the resubmission in the KI mailbox. Do you want to check your sent items and/or email again.

A reminder that the deadline for one-liners is 7th August so plenty of time. For sketches a little sooner - 31st July.

Quote: LippyAlison @ July 19 2013, 8:38 AM BST

Hi Andy. Can't see the resubmission in the KI mailbox. Do you want to check your sent items and/or email again.

A reminder that the deadline for one-liners is 7th August so plenty of time. For sketches a little sooner - 31st July.

Alison - the rewrites were done in the body of an email sent 17/7 at 9:24.

If you don't have it please let me know and I will resubmit.

Hello, I've just emailed 2 sketches. Many thanks, Jane.

What time on Wednesday does the submission window close? Noon? (Like NJ). And while I'm asking, what time does the one liner window close?

Thanks,
Matt.

Let's say 23:59:59.9999H. That end. The very, very, very end of the month.

Dan

I've just sent my two sketches off.

Reminder: Deadline is Wednesday night if you want your sketches potentially recorded and even possibly animated if it's REALLY good!

Dan

Phew, just made it.

Well, with a whole day to spare really.

As you were.

Thanks all for the submissions. We're working our way through them now and rewrite requests will probably come through after the weekend.

There are bonus points for everyone who used the sketch template. You've already jumped to the top of the 'read first' list for next episode!

Thanks again for the hard work

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ August 1 2013, 12:44 PM BST

There are bonus points for everyone who used the sketch template. You've already jumped to the top of the 'read first' list for next episode!

Hi Dan, not sure if mine are in correct format - I tried to save the one on the KI website but couldn't, so I just tried to copy how it was set out.. thanks. Jane.

You're fine, Jane. They're readable!

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ August 1 2013, 9:05 PM BST

You're fine, Jane. They're readable!

Dan

Cheers Dan!
Jane :D