Hello.

Hello, My name's Keith if you hadn't already guessed. I've been writing for a few years mainly with my writing partner, and have had reason success.
I have found that a lot of doors are closing over the last few years, whereas a few years back, all shows were willing to take comedy sketches and whathaveyou off any Tom, Dick or Harry, whereas these days they don't.
Anyway that's just my jaded view of the comedy world.

Keith Wales

Hi Keith :)

I have to say, I've read that kind of comment a lot. It's pretty sad really, considering how much great talent was nurtured like that. I'd be interested to find out why the climate of the industry has changed so much. My instinct tells me that "politically correct" style legal fears and issues may play a not all that small part in it.

Aaron - seconded. Many producers are scared of new off the wall ideas because everything offends someone. I guess comedy's becoming more commercial too, with less independant comedy productions willing to invest time and money in what could turn out to be a dubious endeavour. All debatable points, but I believe there to be some truth in them.