Hello to everyone, let me introduce myself.

Hello, my name is Mikeyboy and I'm new to the site. I was just browsing and found your great site while burning my oven chips. Crispy! Nice!! Look forward to meeting you. Wave

Hi Mikeyboy!

Hello Gordon. Pleasure to meet you. I was so excited by joining the forum that I actually forgot my own name lol. It's actually Mikey68! In this crazy mixed up world we have so many usernames that it's hard to keep track. You're in a beautiful part of the world Gordon. I visited Switzerland in the 90's and went to Interlaken (not sure about spelling) amongst other places. Absolutely stunning, but a wee bit out of my budget. I'll go again some time hopefully.

Quote: Mikey68 @ June 24 2013, 2:35 PM BST

Interlaken (not sure about spelling)

Absolutely correct.

Quote: Mikey68 @ June 24 2013, 2:35 PM BST

Absolutely stunning, but a wee bit out of my budget.

I thought the same when I visited London in the 90s. Veeery expensive.
But you're right. Switzerland is very expensive compared to Germany for instance.

I'd like to see Scotland one day.

Scotland is also a beautiful country but I don't probably appreciate it as much as I should. What other comedies do you like besides Only Fools and Horses? Have you done much writing yourself?

Click on my avatar and you'll see which shows I like.

No, no writing at all. I just like watching it...and talk about it.

I just checked your profile. You have a wide range of comedy favourites. Blackadder and Porridge are amongst my favourites. I have Blackadder on DVD, the best I believe are the 3rd and 4th. Hugh Laurie is brilliant as the Prince Regent. I also love Dad's Army and It Ain't Half Hot Mum, which are on your list. I had the pleasure of seeing the latter on stage in the late 70's in my local theatre. Most of the main actors were there and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hello Mikey,Welcome to the forums :)

Hello Mikey, Welcome to BCG! Wave

hello mikey Wave