The IT Crowd 2.0 Page 3

Quote: zooo @ August 25, 2007, 1:44 PM

*Not like that. :)

A little bit like that? Pleased

Haha, I was about to say...

(Dirty, filthy Lee.)

Quote: Aaron @ August 25, 2007, 7:09 AM

I really have to agree with Chipolata on that one. I found her acting (in the last series - not sure about this yet) to be laboured, two-tone, unbelievable, and generally pretty weak.

Maybe you fancy her. WOOoooo! Godot fancies Katherine, Godot fancies Katherine! *skips around chanting it*

...Sorry. I'll stop now.

I also agree, Katherine Parkinson is a horrible actress, she wasn't as bad last night as she was in the first series where she practically shouted her way through every episode.

Last nights episode was crap in the first half and good in the second half.

I watched the latest episode with my friends Louise and Adam (who both love the show) and we were all falling about laughing! We love non-p.c. stuff and the fact that nothing was sacred was an absolute joy.

For those who aren't aware, I'm a gay guy who hates all the pretentious paraphernalia which gay guys are supposed to love, so I found 'Gay - a gay musical' particularly funny! (Like 'Lease' in 'Team America'.)

And, for the record, I don't hate Katherine Parkinson, I think she's fab! (ooh, was that too gay saying that? Damn!!)

She is indeed fab. Even in that advert.
I loved Roy's 'disabled' voice!
I think this series is better, but I already loved it.

I didn't notice that graham Linehan had directed this one, but he was ace. I loved the timing of Roy being raised and lowered on the wheelchair van.

Did anyone notice that the lighting was awful? Were the light people on strike that week. I thought it was OK, the disabled joke went on for way too long (wouldn't have happened under the directors of Father Ted) but when Jen turned around and Moz was there, that was brilliant.

P.S. Linehan directed the entire first series.

P.P.S. I'm gonna sue him for knicking my idea of doing 'Gay' the musical

P.P.P.S. Yeah the woman really can't act can she. She has two looks, hiding the fact she is irritated and her irritated shouty face. I think she'll be the next big thing only if she starts binge eating Laughing out loud

Quote: ajp29 @ August 25, 2007, 2:32 PM

P.S. Linehan directed the entire first series.

I didn't know that.
But then I don't know much.

The best part was definitely the reveal of Moss behind the bar. The worst part was the annoying pitch of the studio laughter, it didn't sound right.

They applauded at the end, do they normally do that? It sounded like a cheesy 70's sitcom.

Ha, ha you guys are swelling my ego. Of course you don't think Katherine Parkinson can act!

Katherine Parkinson is going to be massive. You heard it here first.

I don't fancy her, I fancy Konnie Huq.

...Dara?

Yes. Everyone watches MTW don't they?

Actually I do fancy katherine parkinson.

The whole shouting thing was noted by Graham and the cast on the commentary and they said they would address that on the next series. It's only been one episode so far, but I did notice a less shouty performance yesterday. Katherine was a little annoying last series, but I have faith for this one. :)

There's a post on Graham's blog about laughter and that.

Not another one!