Best on Mock the Week? Page 4

I'm free.

:)
And there's nothing sexier than John Inman.

Except Mrs Slocombes pussy.

thats a joke i heard him do twice I'm not sure if it was on 8 out of 10 cats or mock the week the first time. He's still bloody funny. I add as well Dara and Hugh are great I love the now show with hugh and the whole dara and konnie thing was great.

Quote: Leevil @ August 25, 2007, 3:09 PM

I'm free.

Laughing out loud You're far too predictable mate. :P

Well, I like Russell, but then he's unashamedly geeky, as well as funny. Frankie is funny in a "who cares if I'm contraversial to the hilt" way.

I did rather feel that the 30th Aug episode was rather dominated by Frankie and Hugh - hardly anyone else got a look-in in the Scenes We'd Like To See round at the end.

And that's the way I like it!

I love how rude Frankie is, just walking up to the mic time after time, not letting anyone else get a word in.

It's very competitive, the way they talk over each other as well, grrr!!

I like Russel, but he doesn't always feel confident about his jokes, inexperience maybe?

How old is he? I imagine age comes into it as well as inexperience. When everyone but you is mid 30s to mid 40s you are going to be intimidated.

He's mid to late 20s I think.

Quote: Walker @ August 31, 2007, 2:58 PM

How old is he? I imagine age comes into it as well as inexperience. When everyone but you is mid 30s to mid 40s you are going to be intimidated.

Russell Howard is 27.

Ed Byrne, Hugh Denis, and Frankie Boyle are my favourites usually-and as has been said, I like Russel Howard-but he doesnt say much!

I would just like to point out that Ed Byrne was dressed as David Tennant on this week's show.

haha thank you for that-it will be noted and categorised under "zooo's people dressed like David Tennant"

Otherwise known as the Flick-Bean-File.