Best on Mock the Week? Page 2

Quote: Mark @ August 17, 2007, 4:55 PM

I like Hugh - he doesn't contribute much during most of the show...

Y'know, I hadn't really noticed that, but it's true. Again though, from my experience, that's down to the editing. Boo hiss!

He does the solo stuff though.

Anyone noticed that Andy Parsons always gets the guess the headline thing. And does anyone hate Dara, hes an annoying git. He once went on Room 101 saying that he hates children TV presenters cos they are ambitious and vile. How does he know? He was one!?!

I like Dara, he was my "comedian of the moment", until I saw Frankie.

Quote: ajp29 @ August 17, 2007, 11:43 PM

Anyone noticed that Andy Parsons always gets the guess the headline thing. And does anyone hate Dara, hes an annoying git. He once went on Room 101 saying that he hates children TV presenters cos they are ambitious and vile. How does he know? He was one!?!

Indeed he was. Disturbing thought.

And I do kind of agree. I wouldn't say that I hate him, but my patience is wearing thinner with each episode/series.

Quote: ajp29 @ August 17, 2007, 11:43 PM

Anyone noticed that Andy Parsons always gets the guess the headline thing.

He also looks over in exactly the same direction every time too, almost as if he was reading from a card.
Hmm...
:)

Quote: zooo @ August 18, 2007, 12:36 AM

He also looks over in exactly the same direction every time too, almost as if he was reading from a card.
Hmm...
:)

A scripted comedy panel show? I think someone's been on the happy pills again Laughing out loud

he also goes "is it" before any thing he says

I think that's the Welsh...

It's a trick picked up from Paul merton on HIGNFY. It makes the next thing you say funnier.

Is it... a man f*cking a horse?

as opposed to:

A man f**king a horse?

Oops, missed out the '*' that time. B*llocks.

I love the way its all improvised. No one knows at all what topics they will be getting and none of them prepare at all. None of it is scripted - brilliant...

Oh you are a one.

As long as its entertaining i don't care how long before they get the questions.

Frankie did his sex-lightning joke again.
Yum.

Anyone notice how Frankie always elongates the ends onf sentanceeeeeeees. Maybe hes stalling for timmmmmmmme. He is funny though and hes a ex-alcoholic like George Best.