Paul Sinha

Anyone like him? I find him good!

Whatever he appears on, I hold my breath until he mentions he's a gay, Asian doctor.

I've not fallen over yet.

Does it matter if he is gay and Asian? I find him funny though. Good chaser on The Chase :)

Quote: David Smith @ June 11 2013, 10:32 PM BST

Does it matter if he is gay and Asian?

My point exactly. And if it's a 'box ticking' exercise it's a shame he misses the one marked 'Makes me laugh'

Quote: fasty @ June 12 2013, 12:51 PM BST

My point exactly. And if it's a 'box ticking' exercise it's a shame he misses the one marked 'Makes me laugh'

And, of course, no heterosexual non-Asian comics have ever missed that box.

Paul Sinha makes me laugh a lot, he's one of my favourite comedians.

His radio show "It's the Ashes" with the equally excellent Andy Zaltzman (probably only on radio because he's Jewish) was brilliant, as was his radio show about the Olympics.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ June 12 2013, 3:03 PM BST

And, of course, no heterosexual non-Asian comics have ever missed that box.

Paul Sinha makes me laugh a lot, he's one of my favourite comedians.

His radio show "It's the Ashes" with the equally excellent Andy Zaltzman (probably only on radio because he's Jewish) was brilliant, as was his radio show about the Olympics.

A gay Asian guy and a Jewish guy on the same show, is this on EDL FM?

Has anyone watched his new show? I like him and some of the guests but I find it a bit unoriginal and not sure it warrants a 10pm slot.

Stood about 10 minutes of it. Crap.

Quote: Chappers @ 16th January 2021, 12:06 PM

Has anyone watched his new show? I like him and some of the guests but I find it a bit unoriginal and not sure it warrants a 10pm slot.

It is literally (indeed, acknowledged to be) based on Telly Addicts.

Quote: Aaron @ 17th January 2021, 1:22 PM

It is literally (indeed, acknowledged to be) based on Telly Addicts.

Really? You could've fooled me from what I saw, as Telly Addicts was a brilliant show. Chalk and Cheese?