Guess The Only Fools and Horses Line Page 23

Correct.

Who said this The same as Paxo treats a turkey?

I think it was Rodney...but no idea in which episode.

no try again gordon

Denzil

In which episode(s) did Del Boy mention the P**i shop, the Ch**ky & the EDL?

(Has this one already been asked?)

Tea for Three ?

Can anyone tell me if I am dreaming or if I'm right in saying that either Del or it may have been Boycie came out with a line something like "it sounds like someone trying to machine gun a seal". I'm sure its from OFAH. If so, can anyone tell me which episode it is from?

Cheers

Quote: Stephen Ryder @ 13th March 2014, 3:00 PM GMT

Can anyone tell me if I am dreaming or if I'm right in saying that either Del or it may have been Boycie came out with a line something like "it sounds like someone trying to machine gun a seal". I'm sure its from OFAH. If so, can anyone tell me which episode it is from?

Cheers

No, that was Basil Fawlty talking about Sybil's laugh. The line you're thinking of was something like "the laugh of yours sounds like someone push-starting a Lada". That was Del talking about Albert. But I can't remember which episode this is from.

EDIT: Googling the line I've come to the conclusion that it was this episode:

Series 7 - Episode 2 - The Sky's The Limit

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th March 2014, 5:40 PM GMT

No, that was Basil Fawlty talking about Sybil's laugh. The line you're thinking of was something like "the laugh of yours sounds like someone push-starting a Lada". That was Del talking about Albert. But I can't remember which episode this is from.

EDIT: Googling the line I've come to the conclusion that it was this episode:

Series 7 - Episode 2 - The Sky's The Limit

Your quite right. Thanks for putting me out of my misery.

Quote: Stephen Ryder @ 13th March 2014, 6:03 PM GMT

Your quite right. Thanks for putting me out of my misery.

My pleasure!

Who said the line and from what episode:

"I used to be taught."
"Oh yeah, what were you learning?"

This Arnie guy and Del in "Chain Gang".

Hot dog we have a wiener. (That's correct by the way)

Who said this?:

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but have you been ill recently - or lost a lot of weight?"