Howdy There.

Sorry, I'd completely forgotten that I'd joined last February, I have been busy with stuff.

Now I'd be guessing you want to know a bit more about me.

Well, seeming I'm here, I'd better tell you.

I go by the name of John, no others, John. I'm about 16 and 3/4 (Birthday is towards end of June).

I LOVE anything that is even slightly humourous. I'm not a famous person, just an ordinary teenager. My favourites include On The Buses, Keeping Up Appearances, Only Fools and Horses, Last of the Summer Wine, and Russell Howard, especially Stand Up Live Shows.

Of course like any sensible teenager I go to College, but these days tend to get work done quickly, so a lot of free periods. I be studying Business, IT, Graphics.

You may think from my wording that I'm from the U.S. but I ain't. I am from North Yorkshire.

I do write my own jokes how bad they may be, have a few short scripts stored on my downstairs computer.

Look forward to posting and finding more about y'all.

Wazzup John? Hi and welcome! Wave

Howdy John Wave. Nice taste in sitcoms :).Anyway welcome.

John given your age and your tastes I am left to presume that you are either a Leap Year baby? Or you were minded extensively by your grand parents.
either way welcome aboard the board.

Great taste John, welcome Wave

Welcome to the BCG, John. :)

Quote: Aaron @ May 2 2013, 11:24 AM BST

Welcome to the BCG, John. :)

I knew it, Aaron is a cockney man. ;)

Sorry? You've lost me.

Thanks for the welcomes. I hope to contribute well to a lot of comedy threads. Great work! I guess that you are the admin as I can't see any others, Aaron?

Alongside Mark, who rarely browses or posts on the board, I am 'the' admin, yes.