I hope this goes well...

Hey all! For some reason I am new here even though I've been watching foreign television, mostly British, for a while now. Yes, I am American, but I am also boundary-less. Please don't hate me because of the latitude and longitude in which I was born; I don't represent anything that this country contributes to the world. Thanks! :D

My first British sensation was the Ricky Gervais Show (podcast) when I was only about 15 years of age. From this I discovered shows like Peep Show, Skins, Gavin and Stacy, all of the Alan Partridge material, and stuff like Green Wing. I even got into the darker comedy like Nighty Night and Monkey Dust. My all time favourite show on any axis of the planet is definitely Ideal. Graham Duff is a genius in my mind.

I am now enjoying shows like The Job Lot and Plebs. Whether you welcome me or not, I appreciate that I can even create an account on this site and hope to become more aware of even greater British shows. Thanks for the greatest contribution in television, I love you guys!

Hi Scrimpton!

Welcome! Wave

Welcome Scrimpton Wave

Hey Scrimpton :)

Hi Scrimpton, welcome to the BCG. Wave

Hello scrimpton welcome to the world of comedy we don't bite honest! :P.
enjoy your time here Wave

Hi there. You guys don't do so bad yourselves. Arrested development for one...
I'm new too!