Outnumbered - Series 5

I have heard there is a series 5! Angry

"A fifth series of the comedy was commissioned by the BBC on the 27th June 2012, despite speculation the series was to be axed. The fifth series is set to return in the autumn of 2013, although no official date has yet to be announced."

So what do you think of the new series?

Why start a thread about a show you don't like?

Someone else did about Goodnight Sweetheart.

You're right, fair enough.

I watched 4 or 5 episodes so far and I quite liked it. So I'm curious about this 5th series.

I might give it a go.Better than watching soaps I suppose.

I am looking forward to seeing it.

Quote: David Smith @ April 29 2013, 6:20 PM BST

I have heard there is a series 5! Angry

"A fifth series of the comedy was commissioned by the BBC on the 27th June 2012, despite speculation the series was to be axed. The fifth series is set to return in the autumn of 2013, although no official date has yet to be announced."

So what do you think of the new series?

I haven't seen it yet.

To be serious now the kids are getting older it might run out of steam a bit.

Somehow, comedy about Karen and her first bra isn't that appealing as the old Outnumbered.

Ben sounding and looking like he is 18 was the killer for me.

Great show though. Well written and the acting from the young ones is great. The older boy with the girl's name is awful though.

Jake is a girl's name...?

I think he meant Tyger.

Oh, that classic girl's name... :)

What is peoples' problem with this show? I thought the Christmas special was brilliant, it's wonderfully written, beautifully acted and Andy Hamilton is a national treasure. It's also very popular, especially amongst parents who see more than a little truth in it.

Quote: zooo @ May 1 2013, 10:24 PM BST

Oh, that classic girl's name... :)

I agree he's not that good in this, but he was much better in 'Cuckoo' I thought - maybe he's just one of those actors who works better with a proper script?

Series 5 has been filming for a while now...Tyger Drew-Honey says it should be onscreen in January.

Anyone know - does it include a Christmas Special? I'd be surprised if it doesn't, given how well the last two did in the ratings.

Isn't there usually a press release by the Beeb when a new series starts filming? I haven't seen one for Outnumbered.