Kath And Kim

Anyone got anyideas when BBC are planning to air series 3 and the special "Da Kath And Kim Code"? As I freakin love this comedy from Oz, especially Sharon and Trude and Prude.

I think it must be on pretty soon, as they're repeating the old series now, 2 at a time. Should be leading up to a new series.

Was what I thought/hoped. Just I know they have the rights to Da Kath And Kim Code and even Series 4 even though it has yet to air in Oz.

Quote: Mike88 @ August 9, 2007, 2:06 PM

Anyone got anyideas when BBC are planning to air series 3

SITCOM: Kath and Kim
On: BBC 2 South (2)
Date: Monday 3rd September 2007 (starting in 6 days)
Time: 22:00 to 22:30 (30 minutes long)

Cactus Hour. Series 3, episode 1.
Australian sitcom about a mother and daughter living in suburbia. Kath has mixed feelings when her ex-husband Gary arrives on the scene. Kim is coping with life as a new mum.
(Stereo, Widescreen, Subtitles, Audio Described, 3 Star)

Starring: Jane Turner, Gina Riley, Glenn Robbins, Peter Rowsthorn, Magda Szubanski

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=105344

WooHoo

I can't wait

I love their whiney drawls

Series four has already started here in Australia although it has now changed channels from the ABC (like the BBC) to Channel Seven, so now it's riddled with Ads. *sigh*

Thank you so much for the info :)

Great to see them back. I love Kim.

Look at meugh, look at meugh!

I need to catch up on this. Only seen it a few times.

I love how every single character is hideous. (But likeable).
There's not one straight man or normal person to 'identify with'. Thank god.

Really good show this I think, love Kel and his man bags!

i absolutely love K & K

Love Kath & Kim.Liek the episode when the girl next(cheryl?-chubby sports mad )has a date -snogging scene made me laugh

Would anyone else rather die than watch Kath & Kim?

If you check out my other post on comedies that didn't make the cut, the American version of this show wasn't picked up.

-Erik