You Rang, M'Lord?

Anyone remember this? I do it was a very good show in the 1980s. It was written by David Croft and Jimmy Perry. There were 26 episodes and 4 series.

Paul Shane was in this and also Jeffery Holland. It was filmed in front of a live audience. They were 50 mins long. It started in 1988 and ended in 1993.

So what did you think of this show? No one has started a thread about this. So I thought I start one about this. Was it a good show or a bad show?

In my opinion it is one of the most underrated comedies ever. Every episode a winner and every character had depth.

Probably my favourite character was the "Honorable Mr. Teddy" with his love of servant girls and the smell of carbolic soap.

Lord Meldrum and his conservative views whilst constantly having it away with Lady Agatha behind Sir Ralph's back.

Mabel was another great character with great lines like "that'll be nice" and "I can't remember the last time I had ?".

And so many more, one of my all-time favourite sitcoms.

Yeah all the characters were great. I couldn't agree more! :) Very underrated!

Also it showed what great actors were in it.

I mean Jeffrey Holland couldn't have played a much more different character than Spike in Hi-De-Hi.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/970/

Don't forget to check if there's already a thread, by using the search function. :)