Question regarding very first episode of OFAH Page 5

Quote: David Smith @ March 31 2013, 9:56 PM BST

I've had enough of this thread. No can prove it so how about Lee or zooo close the thread.

I agree , David!

I <3 this thread.

Quote: David Smith @ March 31 2013, 9:56 PM BST

I've had enough of this thread. No can prove it so how about Lee or zooo close the thread.

Quitter !

Quote: Oldrocker @ March 31 2013, 9:14 PM BST

Is it me or are you contradicting yourself?

I think he means it makes utter nonsense of the show, at least of the credidility of the cast construction, if you are anally inclined and have trouble accepting your favourite shows are not real. Which is most of us, and quite rightly. The producers should be taking these things as seriously as the fans, or you end up with fiascos like BOAF which changed its cast weekly.

Quote: G180e @ March 31 2013, 10:24 PM BST

I agree , David!

Just avoid it then.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ April 1 2013, 9:16 AM BST

I think he means it makes utter nonsense of the show, at least of the credidility of the cast construction, if you are anally inclined and have trouble accepting your favourite shows are not real. Which is most of us, and quite rightly. The producers should be taking these things as seriously as the fans, or you end up with fiascos like BOAF which changed its cast weekly.

There again, in Hancock's Half Hour, as we all know, one week Hancock was a radio actor; another week he was an air steward; one week John Le Mesurier was a judge; another week he was an air marshall; Hugh Lloyd was a lift attendant and then he was a librarian. Nobody seemed to mind.

I was watching the episode the other night. Now I'm quite sure it's not TPJ. The voice is shockingly similar, but when Del & Rodney are standing at the counter you can see the woman sitting and talking behind them. Her profile doesn't look like Raquel's/Tessa's.

Watching this episode now out of curiosity. I don't think the woman in question looks like, TPJ. As an aside, I had forgotten what a handsome chap Trigger was, I remember him mainly as, Owen, shoving his arm up some poor cow.

In my opinion, and it is nothing to do with her, the show started tail spinning with her appearance, fifty minute episodes.. I mean really... so it probably wasn't her in the first if she was the unlucky charm.

It would make a good basis of a TV or radio show this, 'So who was it in that episode then?' Marc, could you float the idea at one of your production meetings there please. I'll cut you in, cheers.

I don't do meetings.

http://www.ofah.net/blog/only-fools-and-myths/

Scroll down to comment section and a comment by the admin staff.

Proves what I said ages and pages ago. It wasn't her.

What's interesting is, although there is evidence that it isn't her, some continue to speculate. This is why there are so many conspiracy theories in the world.

Yeah but is it her?

Quote: Marc P @ 4th January 2014, 12:14 PM GMT

Yeah but is it her?

You're obviously more dim than Trigger. John Sullivan himself said it wasn't her.

Quote: Dave @ 4th January 2014, 2:08 PM GMT

You're obviously more dim than Trigger. John Sullivan himself said it wasn't her.

Yeah but was it, I think you know what I am asking?